Spicy Soba Noodles
The BEST 15-minute side, main, potluck dish! Obsessively spicy. Mouthwateringly addictive
Servings: 6 as a side
- soba noodles (4 bundles)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp sambal olek (try 1 Tbsp for a less spicy version)
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp mirin
- 1 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds toasted
- 1 inch ginger minced
Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together.
Pour dressing over the soba noodles. Mix well with tongs.
Add veggies and herbs. Mix well with tongs. Serve and enjoy!